Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New Construction

So what do you think of the new look? It took a lot of research to get the secrets behind a three column blog and in the end I found an awesome blog that had the tricks and easy-ish answers. http://www.threecolumnblogger.com/2008/09/three-column-minima-layout-version.html

I am personally tired of spring and am looking forward to the days of BBQ's, beach parties, graduation and weekend outdoor fun. Don't get me wrong, I live in Texas so it isn't like I am dealing with the yucky, cold, white stuff that some of my fellow bloggers are dealing with but I am so over pastels and flowers. This is the reason that I used such a summer kit. It is called Summertime Grill by Creations by Rachel and you can find it here at Pretty Scrappy. Here is the preview for the entire kit. As you can see, you can use it for all kinds of things.


My other choice is to use her Juicy Pop kit - which I might in a few weeks when I get ready for another change. I think I have WAY too much time on my hands. Unfortunately it is more like I can't sleep at night and I hate doing housework. Here is the preview of Juicy Pop if you want to get it for your own. Here is the kit at Pretty Scrappy.

I absolutely love all the doodles in this kit and since I want to do a bunch of buttons, this will be a great kit to learn with.

Leave me a comment and let me know how you like the new look.

1 comment: