Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Layouts

I have been having fun making layouts and catching up on some of the back pages that I have. Here are the latest.
Last weekend we had 10 inches of rain and the street in front of the house filled up past the sidewalk. There was a car down the street that was on the verge of getting flooded so I decided to pull out the trusty camera. Ben decided to grab his skim board and enjoy the weather.
I was able to use another one of my CT kits from Bouquet of Pixels called April Showers. It is the May Collaboration kit and I loved it for this page.

Credits: April Showers, Collaboration Kit by Bouquet of Pixels
I know that it is wierd to scrap Christmas in April but I tend to scrap what interests me. I also pull out random Creative Team kits to see what I can come up with on a whim. This is one of the CT kits from Late Night Scraps called Christmas Cookie.


Credits: Christmas Cookie by Late Night Scraps; Cookie Alpha by Hummie

And finally I am able to use some of the kits I bought ages ago to scrap some of the much older pictures I have on my hard drive.

Credits: Harvest by Calalilly

No comments:

Post a Comment