Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wednesday Freebie

So, if you missed it from the title of the blog post, I have decided to start posting freebies on Wednesdays.  For a while it is going to be templates until I finish getting my designing legs under me, then I am going to start small. 

I have wanted to design for months but have been afraid to start.  Well, I started and LOVE it….so you get to be my guinea pigs to see if what I design is enjoyed by anyone but me.  I have to tell you, if it isn’t, I am still gonna use it for my layouts LOL.

Here is today’s template from on of my favorite layouts.

Template 003 Preview

Oh, and don’t I look professional????  Tammy of the Queen and the Princess Designs made me my own logo and preview templates.  She said if I am gonna be a designer, I have to look like a designer. lol… don’t you agree?

Get the template HERE

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Jul [LA 07:43pm, NY 09:43pm] - 22 Jul [UK 02:43am, OZ 12:43pm] ).

    ReplyDelete