Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pretty Scrappy

Do you ever wonder what it is about a place that just makes you want to come back again and again and again?  For me it is the people first, cause you really can’t put a price tag on good conversation and people to share with, then it is the activities. 

I remember in Junior High and High School, our family always went on vacation to Branson, MO. and Silver Dollar City.  In the beginning it was HUGE.  We could go on the rides, help make the fudge, drink all the frozen lemonade that we could stomach and see the shows.  After a while though, it got a little stale.  Then mom and dad changed it up.  Christine and I were old enough to go by ourselves, as long as we stayed together of course.  Not that we always did, but we never lost track of each other either.  We got to do our own things and it became different. 

That is what Pretty Scrappy is, at least for me.  The challenges may have some of the same names, but they are never quite the same, and some of them have pulled me COMPLETELY out of my comfort zone.  Here is the list of this month’s challenges:

VN_PS_Challenge_AD

Personally, I am conducting the Speed Scrap on the 25th and I can’t wait to show you what challenges I have cooked up for you this month.  Won’t you come join in the fun over there, who knows, you could start having as much fun as me. :)

www.PrettyScrappy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment