Friday, July 17, 2009

Creative Team Layouts

I have been on a creative roll lately…218 layouts down.  I think I am going to have to adjust my goal before the end of the year. YIPPIE!! Of course if I wasn’t decades behind in my scrapping I wouldn’t have so much to do but oh well.

Here are some of the kits and layouts that I have been playing with.

bf&bf_tm_preview_web

Prince-Charming-gwenipooh_t

Credits: Bullfrogs and Butterflies by Teri’s Thing-O-My-Jigs; Template by Gwenipooh.  Kit available HERE

QP-TW-ATOMIC-PREVIEW-MAIN Drool-Monster-ts_TT_070709 Nasa-3s_enough_Template#117

Drool Monster template by: Trixie Scraps

Nasa template by: 3’s Enough

 

Home-On-The-Range Homestead-SweetTomato_365TeKit and Templates by Sweet Tomato Designs and available HERE 

folder

octopose

Kit and Templates by Sweet Tomato Designs and available HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment