Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pretty Scrappy Layouts

This was my first month as a member of the Creative Team for the Pretty Scrappy Store and I was so excited to have been accepted.  There are so many awesome kits and designers and I got to pick 3 kits plus work with the designer's collaborative kit.  Here are the layouts for this month.  I am looking forward to printing them all and putting them in my scrapbooks which have finally been brought downstairs and placed on the coffee table.

I have finally started working on the vacation album for the second part of my Alaska/Washington vacation and while it won't be completely digital, there will be a large part done on the computer.  I couldn't figure out any other way to add a majority of the 2000 (yes THOUSAND) pictures that I took on the trip.  Of course, I am not going to scrap them all but the template album from The Paper Iris that I have chosen has places for 25 pictures on one page which will cover some of the mountain pictures.

I am using the May Pretty Scrappy Collaboration kit called Dew Drops which can be found at Pretty Scrappy here.



Ohme Gardens was one of the best "field trips" we took during our stay in Leavenworth, WA.

Credits: Dew Drops by the Pretty Scrappy Design Team; Template by The Paper Iris

One of the reasons that I scrap digitally is the abundance of AWESOME kits created that you just can't get with paper scrapping.  I have been waiting to scrap these pictures from 2004 until I found the perfect kit.  Here it is:




Credits: Soccer's A Kick by Teri's Thing-O-My-Jigs; Template by Just 2 More Things

My brother in law started a deck several years ago and ended up having to leave for the oil rig in Brazil before it was finished.  After being gone for 30 days, my sister was about to climb a wall since the baby couldn't play outside.  When the bil came back home the rest of the family decided to head over and help him either build the deck or the doghouse.



Credits: Lil' Digger by Lady Vdzine; Template by The Paper Iris

I am really liking the concept of hybrid scrapping and this kit works perfectly for my wedding.


Credits: Love Actually by Ladybug Pages; Template by Sweet Tomato Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment