Thursday, May 21, 2009

More Layouts

I have been working on so many layouts and I can't wait to share some of these kits with you.

1)  Firefighter Heros by Wimpy Chompers available HERE at Pretty Scrappy.  The template is by The Paper Iris @ www.thepaperiris.blogspot.com


2)  Bohemia by Sweet Blossom Designs; Template by The Paper Iris

My youngest got to go to Prom this year.  He is only a freshman so it was an honor to be allowed to go.  They had so much fun and Lauren was glad that she hadn't missed her senior prom.


3) Family Matters by Creations by Rachel available HERE at Pretty Scrappy.  The template was a freebie by Chrissy W.
I read a challenge on one of the blogs (of course I can't remember which one) that asked you to scrap about why you scrapped.  I even lifted this layout from that site.  I promise I will give credit when I figure out which blog I got the idea from.  If you know and want to leave me a comment I will fix this. :)


 4) Life 365 by Weeds and Wildflowers 

I did this layout for a speed scrap that I held over at Pretty Scrappy this month.  I love this kit and all of its pieces.  


5) Fun in the Sun by the Pretty Scrappy Design Team.  This kit will be available June 1, 2009 at Pretty Scrappy.  The template is by The Paper Iris.


I love being able to play catch up on scrapping, and working with pictures of the boys when they were little really brings a smile to my face. I remember Sticker Pox so vividly that it still makes me chuckle. It is amazing the things that kids find to get into trouble with.

6) School's Out 4 Summer by Teri's Thing-O-My-Jigs available HERE at Pretty Scrappy.  Template by The Paper Iris.





No comments:

Post a Comment