Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Polka Dot Plum Layouts

I am sure that most everyone knows by now that Polka Dot Plum is open and there are a HUGE group of talented people over there making the store a success.  You can find the store, gallery, forum and chat at www.polkadotplum.com and I encourage you to go see for yourself.  I got to, in my own way, add to the excitement over there and put my layouts done from these awesome designers over in the gallery.  Here they are for your enjoyment as well.

wc_bigboyclub_pvw

I'm A Big Kid Now

 

PinkPeacock_Circus_Preview

Carolyn's Biday

wc_firedancer_pvw1

Firedancers-A

Firedancers-B

Firedancer-The-Paper-Iris-A

PDP_FreshStartCollab_600

New House A

New House B

US

Lauren

bundleofboy_pvw

9 Months  cwilson-ineedalife-ep

  Engaging Side A  Engaging Side B  

Obsession

lj_clrwhtpp_pvw lj_clrblkpp_pvw  lj_basicallyepbundle_pvw

 

Girls Night to Party  

Darlin Divas

My-Identity

No comments:

Post a Comment