Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New Kit, Freebie and Coupon

So, I have figured out that designing can be completely addicting and I was so inspired by so many things this coming up season. Since I live in Texas, I miss the colors of fall, the change in the weather and attending football games in something warmer than tank tops and shorts. This kit reminds me of everything I miss from up north.

PS Happy Harvest

Crisp cool nights and colors exploding from the trees can only mean that a Happy Harvest is just around the corner. But you don't need to wait around, a Happy Harvest has already arrived! Filled with rich, warm colors and textures that you can almost feel, along with just enough variety in the elements, makes this kit one that you can use over and over all season long. From the little felt mushroom, to the apples picked fresh from the tree, you can almost smell the scent of fall. Happy Harvest contains 18 perfectly textured papers and 77 elements. Happy Harvest Add On Paper Pack contains 12 plain pieces of textured card stock and the alpha contains 26 Upper Case Letters, 26 Lower Case Letters, 10 numbers and 32 symbols

Happy Harvest Alpha PSPackaging

PS Happy Harvest Cardstock copy 1

In celebration of completing my second kit, I am giving away this template as well as a coupon for $2 off of the purchase of the bundle kit. Since the coupon thing didn’t work so well with the leaving the comments thing, I am doing it this way. I hope you can find some use for it.

Template-005-Preview

Template HERE

Happy Harvest Coupon

You can find this, and all my other kits HERE

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 17 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing with all of us.

    ReplyDelete