Monday, January 11, 2010

WOW

Do you ever have that goal that you really want to accomplish but it seems like every time you sit down to work on it something else comes up?  That has been the way it has been with this blog recently.  I sit down to work on it, even write up little bits and pieces of my life and the phone rings, or the kid needs something, or it is time to do this or that.  I am so far behind that I will probably make up my postings over the next few weeks but I wanted to say, “I got my mojo back and am designing again”.  My good friend Tammy, of The Polka Dot Chicks, and I are working on a collaborative project that is scheduled to go on all year.  I am so excited and have already created so much for it.  It will be for sale in about 3 stores in February but there will be freebies and previews and just general hype as we go along.  I can’t wait.

To my friends who have continued to contact me to make sure that I am alright and still kicking, thank you.  To those of you who have watched the time slip by like I have, I hope we have a great time catching up and moving forward.

Tracie

No comments:

Post a Comment