Friday, November 6, 2009

National Scrapbook Day

As you all know by now, this weekend is the weekend for huge sales, great deals and lots and lots of blog posts.  I want to share with you what my stores are doing as well.

My kits are available in the following stores:

Bits2Kits is having a 30% off sale on everything from the 5th to the 15th.  My store is HERE.

250kz7d

Digital Scrap Ink  is allowing all of the designers to set their own prices on things and things are between 25 – 50% off across the store.  My store is HERE. (just an fyi, not your best deal)

Pretty Scrappy is having their Halloween Sale, $1 and $2 sale through the 7th.  My store is HERE and my Halloween kits are ON SALE for $3.30

spooky-dollar-sale300

Digiscraps3 is having their GRAND OPENING to coincide with NSD and are having challenges, prizes, freebies, etc all week long.  They also have a blog train.  My store is HERE. bloghop-2

Digiridoo Scraps is holding a 50% off storewide sale on everything excluding CU items.  THIS IS THE BEST PLACE TO PURCHASE MY KITS.  You can find my store HERE

NDSD09

In other news:

DSDAD

No comments:

Post a Comment