Monday, March 30, 2009

Learning Curve

So, I have learned that if I want DigiFree to actually show the real freebie that I am giving away in a day it has to be the first layout on the page so it can be identified correctly. So, here is the layout that you can download from 4shared as a quickpage.

Credits: Unconditional Love Kit by Late Night Scraps


Of course, you are going to have to read through (or at least skim through) to the bottom of the post to collect it – it is my blog you know lol.

Instead of spending any time scrapping, I spent today going through my existing pages trying to figure out what galleries each page was in. This would not normally be necessary but one of my CT designers asked for all the links for her pages which got me thinking that I wasn’t sure where everything was AND my records of these things were awful. I really don’t like the way that you can only add 5 pages per day to most galleries. I am trying to add all of my pages to two or three galleries and it is going to take a long time since I just realized I have done 75 pages since the first of the year. Now, I am happy with the progress but … On a positive note I AM ALMOST CAUGHT UP ON ALL OF MY CT COMMITMENTS!! I only have one more kit from Bouquet of Pixels that I need to use and I have the perfect pictures for it so it is just a matter of having 30 minutes or so to create. I also spent a lot of time today cataloging my kits and figuring out my next projects.

Since I enjoyed going through my pages so much I am going to post some more of my more recent layouts here.


I needed a front page for my cruise book so I made this one:

Credits: Friendship kit by TCS @ Scrapgirls.com

Credits: Teen Style Kit by BVS; Template by LJD

Credits: Unconditional Love Kit by Late Night Scraps; Template by Arminia


Credits: Unconditional Love Kit by Late Night Scraps; Template by 3's Enough



Credits: Unconditional Love Kit by Late Night Scraps; Template by 3's Enough



You can down the quickpage HERE.

2 comments: