Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Slump

So, I have been in a bit of a creative slump lately and it has made me unwilling to spend time scrapping. It probably has a lot to do with the fact that I am spending more time sorting my supplies than using them. My future daughter in law came over to have me help her scrap and it got me thinking, and realizing that my kits are impossible to find and credits were difficult at best unless they were my CT kits. I have spent the last two weeks fixing this and finally did my first layout in weeks. Here you go, nothing extraordinary, but I love the subject matter.




Credits: Background Paper: It's a Man Thing by Scrappyweiss
Embellishments: Bel Vidotti Scrap - Teen Style
Alpha: Craft Alpha by Akizo
Template: LJD Template 65
Font: Pea Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Organization is such a pain!! Trust me, I know!! Once you develop your own system and implement it, you'll be fine. It also helps when the kit name and designer name is on each file. :D Love your page!! Very kalidescope-ish!! Great job!! Keep up the wonderful work!!

    ReplyDelete