Saturday, February 28, 2009

Finally

I finally sat down and spent some time figuring out what I am doing on the computer, blogger and all of the different gadgets I can get into while I am exploring digital scrapping. I love the slideshow that is my new gadget at the bottom of my page. That is where my new layouts will make their appearance for the most part since I hate the look of my blog that is just page after page of layouts.

My creative juices are flowing again and I have done quite a few layouts within the last few days. One of my favorite challenges came from Amy at Aubrey’s Mom Designs when she asked if I could do Quick Pages with her Star Bright Kit within a few hours so she could post them to her blog. I gave her 3 which you can get at her blog as well as this kit which she is giving away for free. After that I was so inspired I did another two that you can collect here.



Collect QP HERE
Collect the QP HERE


Feel free to leave me a comment or two since this is my first time for using 4shared.

Here are the pages you can get at Amy's blog: (without the pictures of my adorable nieces that is)

2 comments:

  1. You are such a blessing, making those QP's for me so quickly!! *Hugs* Thank you so much! I couldn't ask for a better CT!! :)
    And you are doing so great at learning all of the little things for your blog! Congrats for getting onto 4shared!! You did beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 05 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete