Wednesday, January 14, 2009

WoW

So, I was online this morning, spending quite a bit of time typing, uploading pages and even put in a huge conversation about my insanity last week of shopping at Garden Ridge. Once done, I made sure everything was pretty, happy and just the way I like it. Long story short, I seem to have two blogs (don't have a CLUE how that happened) and this morning's work was on posted on that one. Now, I get to recreate the wheel and do it all over again.


I have been having lots of fun scrapping! This whole new creativity has carried over to different areas of my life and my husband and I have finally settled on a color for the livingroom as well. Since I will need the scaffolding for that (and I am not really keen on heights) I am going to wait until Wayne is home so that he can get up on the two story ladder.


Here are the layouts that I have been working on and with the exception of one group of photos I am finally finished with my Christmas pictures. Please remember that I have created none of the papers and embellishments that I have on these pages and will be putting up the credits on these pages within the week. This is all information that I am going to have to collect again (get it off the other blog actually)





The kids and I spent the day decorating the house for Christmas and while it was sparser that I am used to, I was happy with it.







No comments:

Post a Comment