Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Layout Artist for Aubry's Mom

I am a little slow on updating my blog but I got awesome news in January! I am a new layout artist for Amy, aka Aubrey's Mom. She has some really cute kits out already and quite a few new ones coming out when her store Hooked on Digiscraps opens. You can find Amy's kits on her blog for now, http://scrappinbyaubreysmom.blogspot.com/. (I am sure that I will figure out how to make a pretty link at some point - lol). I even figured out how to put up the blinkie she made me - isn't it cool?

As you can see, I spent quite a bit of time learning how to make backgrounds and headers for my blog and while they are not perfect, they are a start. I used one of Amy's kits - Preteen Love - for all of the designs. If you like it, you are more than welcome to contact her on her blog to pick up the pack. I am enclosing the preview in this post so you can see just how cute it really is.



I have another one of her packs that I am currently playing with and can't wait to finish so I can show you more.

1 comment:

  1. Hey mom love the background!!!!Great job.I'm srry we didnt get to spend time together but we are going to Valentine's weekend and fix my adobe so that i can scrapbook!!!!
    Love ya,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete