Friday, March 5, 2010

LEM Friday Freebie

Oh man…this week has been one of those weeks where you just want to bury your head in the covers and sleep until next Monday. Please tell me I am not the only one to have had one of those. Of course, that being said, I meant to have this up at midnight….we all see that didn’t happen.

This week Tammy and I are giving away another sampler and quickpage from another piece of the Life’s Everyday Moments Collection. This week we are focusing on The Charming Birthday kit.

bmd-pdc-LEm-charmingbdaykit-elementpreview

Charming Birthday - $5.00 (but here is a hint, Pretty Scrappy is having their birthday sale and everything is 40% off – including this!!)

- 14 papers/31 elements/Uppercase Alpha

The Kit is available at Pretty Scrappy and Digital Scrap Ink (Divine Digital is getting uploaded this week – yippie)

If you head over to Tammy’s blog HERE you can pick up this adorable quickpage

bmd_pdc_lem_charmingbdayquickpagesample

And here is that something special from me:

** link expired **

bmd-pdc-LEM-charmingbdaykit-sampler

Remember, we love comments, and appreciate every one of you.

3 comments:

  1. The link is not valid is the message that I get from 4shared?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Mar. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete