Monday, June 15, 2009

Layouts

Remember a couple of days ago when I gave you a sneek peek of a kit that I was SO Excited to
show you? Here it is, and I LOVE this kit. I don't know how many more pages I can get out of
this kit - but I am so going to try to get a BUNCH.





You can pick this kit up HERE at Pretty Scrappy. The template is one of the freebies supplied by The Paper Iris.

If you go to the store at Pretty Scrappy you can also get these:



Here are other layouts that I got to make with my other Designer kits and as I have said before I adore being on Creative Teams.

Template by Sweet Tomato Designs available HERE. Julie Marie Designs kits can be found at Inspiration Lane HERE.

This next kit by Casey Krause is so versital and can be used for any page that can be found/created/photoed in the bathroom. How wierd does that sound? I still need to scan the pictures that Don brought during graduation week where he had all the potty training pictures of my youngest. :)

Template by The 80's Me

Available HERE at Pretty Scrappy

I don't have enough to say about this one. I barely scratched the surface of what this kit provides and the colors and cute characters just SREAM "kids".

Available at Pretty Scrappy HERE.

Available HERE at Pretty Scrappy

No comments:

Post a Comment